A zine about Charlaine Harris, with news, pictures, and articles. She has completed numerous books on characters, including: The Last Man (1971); The Mummy (1989); Huckleberry Finn (1990) and The Twilight Zone (1994). She has written for newspapers including Boston Globe Magazine, Washington Post, London Daily Telegraph, The Economist, The New York Times and Newsweek. Her novels included the forthcoming novel, One Hundred and Thirty Years War. (2006). She currently lives in...
- Born: Charlaine Harris Schulz (1951-11-25) November 25, 1951 (age 68) Tunica, Mississippi, United States
- Occupation: Novelist
- Nationality: American
- Citizenship: American
- Genre: Mystery fiction / Southern Gothic
- Notable works: The Southern Vampire Mysteries/True Blood
- Notable awards: Lord Ruthven Award (2003)
- Spouse: Hal Schulz (1978-present)
- Children: Patrick, Timothy, and Julia Harris
- Relatives: Robert Harris (father) Jean Harris (mother) Ashley Robert Harris III (brother)
Charlaine Harris Pictures
- Comic-Con International 2017 - "Midnight, Texas" Press Line
- Build Presents Francois Arnaud, Sarah Ramos & Author Char...
- 'True Blood' Season 6 Premiere — Part 4
- 'True Blood' Season 6 Premiere — Part 5