Charlene of Monaco
Take a look at Charlene of Monaco and share your take on the latest Charlene of Monaco news. Born September 18, 1978, on a farm in the southern Botswana region, Charlene is the son of Martin and Alice of the small farmhouse in Gauteng, Zimbabwe. She attended Kenya International School until the age of 15. Charlene served in Liberia, then South Africa's armed forces, where she competed in international competitions. Charlene is considered by many to...
- Born: Charlene Lynette Wittstock (1978-01-25) 25 January 1978 (age 42) Bulawayo, Rhodesia (today Zimbabwe)
- Spouse: Albert II, Prince of Monaco (m. 2011)
- Issue: Princess Gabriella, Hereditary Prince Jacques
- Father: Michael Kenneth Wittstock
- Mother: Lynette Humberstone
- Occupation: Swimmer
Charlene of Monaco Pictures
- Princess Charlene Of Monaco attends Christmas Gifts Distr...
- 70th Monaco Red Cross Ball Gala In Monaco
- Entertainment Pictures of the Week - December 25
- 2017 Princess Grace Awards - Special Tribute Event Honori...