Charlotte Casiraghi (born August 3, 1986), also known as Charlotte of Monaco, is popular with the paparazzi and society reporters who find her stylish good looks to be reminiscent of her mother and maternal grandmother, American actress Grace Kelly. Although not titled herself, she is fourth in line to the throne of Monaco. See pictures, videos and articles about Charlotte Casiraghi here.
- Born: Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi (1986-08-03) 3 August 1986 (age 34) Princess Grace Hospital Centre, La Colle, Monaco
- Occupation: Editor-at-large, Above magazine Co-founder, Ever Manifesto Amateur show jumping Equestrian sports ambassador, Gucci Patron, Public Safety Division (Monaco) Honorary President, Jumping International de Monte-Carlo
- Spouse(s): Dimitri Rassam (m. 2019)
- Partner(s): Gad Elmaleh (2011–2015)
- Children: 2
- Parent(s): Stefano Casiraghi Princess Caroline of Monaco
- Relatives: Andrea Casiraghi (brother) Pierre Casiraghi (brother) Princess Alexandra of Hanover (maternal half-sister)
Charlotte Casiraghi Pictures
- Elizabeth-Ann De Massy's Funerals In Monaco
- Saint Laurent : Front Row - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear...
- Saint Laurent : Photocall - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear...
- Montblanc: (Red) Launch Dinner And Party
Charlotte Casiraghi Lookbooks
Charlotte Casiraghi Articles