Charlotte Ronson (born August 7, 1977) is an English fashion designer. She opened the flagship store for her eponymous label in 2002. She is the sister of musician Mark Ronson and DJ Samantha Ronson. The store holds numerous parties and events, including a variety of local dance festivals and performances, including the The Art of Fashion Music Festival in 2011, and the Fashion & Performance Festival in 2014. She has performed worldwide since 1997 including: her first major tour with DJ Jack Pudi, and the first live performance since her debut concert album, 2009's "Don't Be Evil," sold more than 14 million copies worldwide. Ronson recently hosted the first...
- Born: Charlotte Julia Ronson (1977-08-07) 7 August 1977 (age 43) Camden, London, England
- Nationality: British
- Education: New York University
- Occupation: Fashion designer
- Label(s): Charlotte Ronson
- Partner(s): Nate Ruess (2014–present)
- Children: 2
- Relatives: Mark Ronson (brother) Samantha Ronson (sister)
Charlotte Ronson Pictures
- Sakara Life + Rothy's Celebrate 'Eat Clean Play Dirty' Co...
- GOOD+ Foundation & MR PORTER Host Fatherhood Lunch With J...
- Not So General Presents: Carly Jo Morgan 'Transmutation,'...
- Magnolia Pictures and The Cinema Society Host the Premier...
Charlotte Ronson Lookbooks
Charlotte Ronson Articles