A zine about Chen Kaige, with news, pictures, and articles. He also acted when he was only a minor, but was a critical darling with his "lauded" role as his father's father, his father was a professional businessman and a successful businessman. Chen Kuihua ('Chen the Great') was born...
- Born: ( 1952-08-12) 12 August 1952 (age 68) Beijing, China
- Occupation: Film director
- Years active: 1980s-present
- Spouse(s): Sun Jialin (m. 1983; div. 1986) Hung Huang (m. 1989; div. 1991) Chen Hong (m. 1997)
- Parent(s): Chen Huai'ai (father)
- Awards: BAFTA Award for Best Film Not in the English Language 1993 Farewell My Concubine Golden Globe Award for Best Foreign Language Film 1993 Farewell My Concubine Palme d'Or 1993 Farewell My Concubine NBR Award for Best Foreign Language Film 1993 Farewell My Coucubine NYFCC Award for Best Foreign Language Film 1993 Farewell My Concubine Silver Seashell for Best Director 2002 Together
- Simplified Chinese: 陈凯歌
- Traditional Chinese: 陳凱歌
Chen Kaige Pictures
- 24th Shanghai International Film Festival - Red Carpet
- Arrivals at the Tokyo International Film Festival Opening...
- Arrivals at the Beijing International Film Festival
- The Chinese People's Political and Consultative Conference