Cheryl Boone Isaacs
Welcome to the Cheryl Boone Isaacs zine, with news, pictures, articles, and more. As a teenager his father worked as a mechanic, but was not allowed any jobs when a local firm did not like him for his color. The family moved up to Virginia for college, where this came about due to one condition, his mom was white. Later that year Boone's mother met a woman named Carolyn, who married Boone in 1955 and had children together. During their wedding, the couple held a reception in the woods near Columbia...
- Born: Cheryl Boone 1949 (age 70–71) Springfield, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Education: Whittier College
- Occupation: Public relations executive
- Years active: 1977–present
- Organization: Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
- Title: President, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
- Predecessor: Hawk Koch
- Successor: John Bailey
- Spouse(s): Stanley Isaacs
- Children: 1
Cheryl Boone Isaacs Pictures
- Fourth Annual Celebration Of Black Cinema & Television Pr...
- The Critics Choice Association Presents Celebration Of Bl...
- Celebration Of Black Cinema - Inside
- Celebration Of Black Cinema - Red Carpet
Cheryl Boone Isaacs Lookbooks