Cheryl Tiegs is an American model famous for her iconic Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition covers. In 1977 she founded the famous 'Fashion, Beauty and the Beast Shop'. She and her husband, Frank, founded "Misfits" and then formed the company "Vegas". As well as releasing products specifically to women, they also developed fashion labels. Married to "Lilah Gwynn," Tiegs was engaged...
- Born: ( 1947-09-25) September 25, 1947 (age 73) Breckenridge, Minnesota, U.S.
- Occupation: Model, fashion designer
- Years active: 1964–2019
- Spouse(s): Stan Dragoti (1970–1979) Peter Hill Beard (1981–1983) Anthony Peck (1990–1995) Rod Stryker (1998–2001)
- Children: 3
Cheryl Tiegs Pictures
- The Farrah Fawcett Foundation's Tex-Mex Fiesta - Arrivals
- Farrah Fawcett Foundation's Tex-Mex Fiesta
- "Biography: Farrah Fawcett Forever" Screening and Q&A
- Cheryl Tiegs Outside Craig's Restaurant In West Hollywood
Cheryl Tiegs Lookbooks