Chloé is a French fashion house. In 1952, designer Gaby Aghion founded Chloé, hoping to create a line of high quality "ready to wear" items. The artistic director of Chloé is currently Hannah MacGibbon. References...
- Pronunciation: / ˈ k l oʊ i / KLOH -ee French: [kloe] Greek pronunciation: [ˈxlo.i]
- Gender: Female
- Meaning: Epithet of Demeter, referring to young, green foliage or shoots of plants
- 2021 MTV Video Music Awards - Arrivals
- AT&T's (404) Code Day
- Samsung Meet And Greet With Chloe x Halle
- Vanessa Hudgens And Austin Butler Celebrate Volkswagen's ...