Chrishell Stause (born July 21, 1981) is an actress best known for her role as Amanda Dillon on "All My Children" and her former engagement to "Glee" star Matthew Morrison. See more about Chrishell Stause here. Stause grew up in Los Angeles, California, where she was raised under her parents' names. Stause's credits include the BBC's "The Girl Who Grew Up In The Middle," "Scorpio," CBS' "I Can't Wait To Sing for Fun" and "Candy Says Goodbye to Me"....
- Born: ( 1981-07-21) July 21, 1981 (age 39) Draffenville, Kentucky, U.S.
- Occupation: Actress, Real Estate Agent
- Years active: 2005–present
- Spouse(s): Justin Hartley (m. 2017; sep. 2019)
- Website: Official website
Chrishell Stause Pictures
- 2021 Creative Arts Emmys
- alice + olivia By Stacey Bendet - September 2021 - New Yo...
- Bronx and Banco - Front Row & Backstage - September 2021 ...
- Shang-Chi And The Legend Of The Ten Rings World Premiere
Chrishell Stause Lookbooks
Chrishell Stause Articles