Christie Brinkley (born February 2, 1954) is an American model best known for her three appearances on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in the late 1970s and early 1980s, for her long-running contract with CoverGirl and for her marriage to musician Billy Joel. Brinkley has also worked as an actress, illustrator, photographer, writer and designer, and as an activist for human and animals rights and the environment.
Christie Brinkley Pictures
- P.volve Phase & Function Pre-launch Dinner at Private Res...
- Haute Living Celebrates Christie Brinkley With Wine Access
- Special Screening Of National Geographic's Oscar-Nominate...
- 2019 FN Achievement Awards
- Entertainment Weekly And L'Oreal Paris Hosts The 2019 Pre...
- 2019 Entertainment Weekly Pre-Emmy Party - Arrivals
- 2019 Daytime Beauty Awards