Christopher Kane is a Scottish fashion designer. A graduate of Central St. Martins, Kane draws inspiration from unlikely sources such as "The Flintstones" and 'Planet of the Apes.' He became obsessed with fashion when he was four, only to have his mum lose her work permit at the age of eleven in his late teens, when he joined the army. His later career led him up through management issues within a production line of classic pieces including T-Rex, T-Shirts and jackets, so much so that when his mother passed away, his father bought his first suit and began producing it. Kane...
- Born: Christopher John Kane (1982-07-26) 26 July 1982 (age 38) Newarthill, North Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK
- Education: Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design
- Label(s): Christopher Kane
- Awards: New British Designer of the year 2006, Scottish New Designer of the year 2006
Christopher Kane Pictures
- 65th Evening Standard Theatre Awards - Red Carpet Arrivals
- The 2019 Met Gala Celebrating Camp: Notes On Fashion - Ar...
- Pat McGrath 'A Technicolour' Launch Campaign Party - VIP ...
- The George Michael Collection VIP Reception - Photocall
Christopher Kane Articles