Your complete guide to Christy Haubegger; including news, articles, pictures, and videos. As a teenager she wrote her first book, a novel with a Mexican narrator called The Tipping Point, which was translated into English as "A Little Dream". The story was completed in 1987 and she continues her academic studies online, where she has published several novels and more critically. In addition, Haubegger was married one February to Monica Haube...
- Born: ( 1968-08-15) August 15, 1968 (age 52) Houston, Texas
- Nationality: United States
- Alma mater: University of Texas 1989), Stanford Law School
- Occupation: Writer, film producer
- Known for: Founding editor, Latina magazine
- Parent(s): David and Ann Haubegger (Adopted)
Christy Haubegger Pictures