Christy Turlington Burns (born January 2, 1969) is an American model best known for being part of the "Big 6" group of models who were popular in the 1990s. She represented Calvin Klein from 1987 to 2007 and worked on dozens of modeling contracts with companies including Maybelline Cosmetics and Versace.
- Born: Christy Nicole Turlington (1969-01-02) January 2, 1969 (age 51) Oakland, California, U.S.
- Nationality: Salvadoran American
- Other names: Christy Burns
- Alma mater: New York University, Columbia University
- Years active: 1983-present
- Spouse(s): Edward Burns (m. 2003)
- Children: 2
- Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Green
Christy Turlington Pictures
- The Daily Front Row 8th Annual Fashion Media Awards
- Harper's BAZAAR Celebrates 'ICONS By Carine Roitfeld' - ...
- 2019 Harper's Bazaar ICONS
- Marc Jacobs Fall 2019 Show - Runway
Christy Turlington Lookbooks
Christy Turlington Articles