Christy Turlington Burns (born January 2, 1969) is an American model best known for being part of the "Big 6" group of models who were popular in the 1990s. She represented Calvin Klein from 1987 to 2007 and worked on dozens of modeling contracts with companies including Maybelline Cosmetics and Versace.
Christy Turlington Pictures
- The Daily Front Row 8th Annual Fashion Media Awards
- Harper's BAZAAR Celebrates 'ICONS By Carine Roitfeld' - ...
- 2019 Harper's Bazaar ICONS
- The International Women's Media Foundation's 2018 Courage...
- Stephan Weiss Apple Awards
- #BlogHer18 Creators Summit
- SiriusXM Presents U2 Live At The Apollo
- Tribeca Film Festival Summertime Premiere With Tribeca Ta...