Colin Hanks (born November 24, 1977) is an actor and the son of Tom Hanks and his first wife, Samantha Lewes. He married a publicist named Samantha Bryant in May 2010. See more about Colin Hanks here. He has received recognition for his acting in television, television movie, film and animation (Bobby Moyers, The Simpsons: The Movie, and The Walking Dead, among others), and has worked with actors including Christopher Nolan (Bambi, The Dark Knight), James Gunn...
- Born: Colin Lewes Dillingham (1977-11-24) November 24, 1977 (age 42) Sacramento, California, U.S.
- Occupation: Actor, director, producer
- Years active: 1996–present
- Spouse(s): Samantha Bryant (m. 2010)
- Children: 2
- Parent(s): Tom Hanks Samantha Lewes
- Relatives: Rita Wilson (stepmother) Jim Hanks (uncle) Larry Hanks (uncle)
Colin Hanks Pictures
- The Academy Museum Of Motion Pictures Opening Gala - Arri...
- Premiere Of FX's "Impeachment: American Crime Story" - Re...
- Premiere Of FX's "Impeachment: American Crime Story" - Ar...
- Major League Soccer And Adidas Reveal 2020 Jerseys
Colin Hanks Articles