Crystal Renn (born June 18, 1986) is a plus-size model and author of the book "Hungry," which describes her life in the modeling business, including how she dropped 80 pounds and suffered from an eating disorder while working her way into modeling. Renn describes herself as "a person who is often very open about everything she does" and has a strong view about body development. Renn has also enjoyed the opportunity to share her knowledge on body modification methods which include incorporating a natural "taste of muscle", and incorporating a few different things into her regimen. She loves modeling, eating healthy, cooking healthy, making healthy meals, and taking care of herself. Renn hopes her...
- Born: Crystal Renn (1986-06-18) June 18, 1986 (age 34) Miami, Florida, United States
- Occupation: Fashion model
- Spouse(s): Gregory Vrecenak (2007–2009)
- Height: 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
- Hair color: Dark brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Agency: JAG Models (New York) Elite Model Management (Paris) Storm Management (London) MP Stockholm (Stockholm)
Crystal Renn Pictures
- Vogue Party Arrivals - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear S/S ...
- Philipp Plein Fall/Winter 2017/2018 Women's And Men's Fas...
- Brooks Brothers SS 2017 Presentation With Zac Posen
- UNITAS 2nd Annual Gala Against Human Trafficking - Inside
Crystal Renn Lookbooks
Crystal Renn Articles