Your complete guide to Dale Dye; including news, articles, pictures, and videos. He lives with his son and step-grandson in their home town of Cape Girardeau, Missouri. Dye spent his childhood in a military base near his father's hometown. On June 12, 1958 he graduated college, becoming a medical doctor and founding President of Doctors in the National Health Care System where...
- Born: Dale Adam Dye Jr. (1944-10-08) October 8, 1944 (age 76) Cape Girardeau, Missouri, U.S.
- Education: Missouri Military Academy
- Alma mater: University of Maryland University College (BA)
- Occupation: Actor, technical advisor, radio personality, writer
- Years active: 1986–present
- Parent(s): Dale Adam Dye Sr., Della Grace Koehler
- Awards: Bronze Star Medal w/ Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal (3), Meritorious Service Medal, Joint Service Commendation Medal, Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal w/ Combat "V" (2), Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal w/ Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon (2), See more
- Allegiance: United States
- Service/ branch: United States Marine Corps
- Years of service: 1964–84
- Unit: 1st Battalion, 5th Marines, 2nd Battalion, 5th Marines, 2nd Battalion, 1st Marines
- Battles/wars: Vietnam War Tet Offensive Lebanese Civil War
- Website: daledye.com
Dale Dye Pictures
- Premiere Of Roadside Attractions "The Last Full Measure" ...
- 'Planes: Fire & Rescue' Premieres in Hollywood
- 'Planes: Fire & Rescue' Premieres in Hollywood — Part 3
- "Falling Skies" Premiere Screening in Hollywood