Damien Hirst, born June 7, 1965, is a world renowned English artist. His work For the Love of God, a plastic skull encrusted with diamonds, sold for $50 million, making him the world's most expensive living artist. He resides in Devon, England, with his wife and three children.
- Born: Damien Steven Brennan (1965-06-07) 7 June 1965 (age 55) Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- Education: Jacob Kramer College Goldsmiths College
- Known for: Conceptual art, installation art, painting, sculpture
- Notable work: The Physical Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living, For the Love of God
- Movement: Young British Artists
- Awards: Turner Prize
- Website: damienhirst.com
Damien Hirst Pictures
- Art Basel Miami Beach VIP Preview 2021
- Sotheby's Modern British, Impressionist, Modern, and Cont...
- Damien Hirst Archaeology now exhibition at Villa Borghese...
- Christie's New York Evening Sales Preview
Damien Hirst Articles