Dania Ramirez (born November 8, 1979) is a Dominican TV and film actress. She is most recently known for playing Alex in Entourage, Maya Herrera in Heroes and Blanca during the last season of The Sopranos. She also played female antagonist Callisto in X-Men: The Last Stand. She was married in 2005 to Diego Domingo Gaviria Ramirez (born Mar 11, 2004). The elder Ramirez was raised in a community in Bogotá. After years of fighting for economic mobility at home where the children of those same families lived and where poverty and violence were the norm, Ramirez took up journalism writing. Following years of organizing youth to defend those families in the streets of Bogotá, Ramirez launched her own campaign...
- Born: Dania Jissel Ramírez (1979-11-08) November 8, 1979 (age 40) Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 1997–present
- Spouse(s): Bev Land (m. 2013)
- Children: 2
Dania Ramirez Pictures
- Netflix LA Premiere Of The Unforgivable
- Los Angeles Premiere Of Netflix's "The Unforgivable" - Ar...
- 2021 GEANCO Foundation Family Reunion Hollywood Gala
- Los Angeles World Premiere Of Disney's "Mulan"
Dania Ramirez Lookbooks
Dania Ramirez Articles