Daniel Dae Kim
Daniel Dae Kim is an American actor, best known for his role as Jin-Soo Kwon on the ABC television series Lost. and became fluent in Korean when he was 11, only to have his Korean heritage discovered, when he was 15, during his family's visit to Japan. Kim's father Jang-gy...
- Born: Kim Dae-hyun (1968-08-04) August 4, 1968 (age 52) Busan, South Korea
- Education: Haverford College (BA) New York University (MFA)
- Occupation: Actor, voice actor, producer
- Years active: 1992–present
- Agent: UTA (US)
- Spouse(s): Mia Kim (m. 2003)
- Children: 2
- Hangul: 김대현
- Hanja: 金 大 賢
- Revised Romanization: Gim Dae-hyeon
- McCune–Reischauer: Kim Taehyŏn
- Website: danieldaekim.com
Daniel Dae Kim Pictures
- 19th Annual Unforgettable Gala
- Premiere Of "Hot Mess Holiday"
- New York Premiere Of National Geographic's "The Hot Zone:...
- Nat Geo's "The Hot Zone: Anthrax" New York Premiere
Daniel Dae Kim Articles