David Benioff is a screenwriter whose best known works include "The 25th Hour" and "Troy." He is the husband of actress Amanda Peet. The couple have two daughters, Frances and Molly. See more about David Benioff here.
- Born: David Friedman (1970-09-25) September 25, 1970 (age 50) New York City, New York, U.S.
- Education: Dartmouth College (BA) Trinity College Dublin University of California, Irvine (MFA)
- Occupation: Screenwriter, television producer, television director, novelist
- Years active: 2002–present
- Spouse(s): Amanda Peet (m. 2006)
- Children: 3
- Parents: Stephen Friedman (father), Barbara Benioff (mother)
David Benioff Pictures
- 2020 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Radhika Jones - Ar...
- Premiere Of Apple TV+'s "Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet" -...
- 20th Annual AFI Awards - Awards Reception
- 2019 International Emmy Awards Gala
David Benioff Articles