Learn more about David Koch and get the latest David Koch articles and information. He also donated almost $100 million to Republican and Democratic causes, including supporting conservative causes, such as the Family Research Council and the conservative Club for Growth. Koch's father was an oil giant and his grandfather served as President Lyndon B. Johnson's Chief of Staff in the Lyndon B. Johnson administration. Koch graduated from...
- Born: David Hamilton Koch (1940-05-03) May 3, 1940 Wichita, Kansas, U.S.
- Died: August 23, 2019 (2019-08-23) (aged 79) Southampton, New York, U.S.
- Education: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (BS, MS)
- Occupation: Vice president of Koch Industries
- Known for: Philanthropy to cultural and medical institutions Support of libertarian and conservative causes
- Net worth: US$ 48 billion (June 2019)
- Political party: Libertarian (before 1984) Republican (1984–2019)
- Board member of: Aspen Institute, Cato Institute, Reason Foundation, Americans for Prosperity Foundation, WGBH, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum of Art, American Ballet Theatre, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Deerfield Academy, NewYork–Presbyterian Hospital, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, American Museum of Natural History
- Spouse(s): Julia Flesher Koch (m. 1996)
- Children: 3
- Parent(s): Fred C. Koch Mary Robinson
- Relatives: Frederick R. Koch (brother) Charles Koch (brother) Bill Koch (twin brother)
David Koch Pictures
- Tribute To Bambi 2021
- David Koch Portrait Session In Duesseldorf
- Scuderia AlphaTauri Launch Event 2020
- 'Fast And Furious: Hobbs And Shaw' Australian Premiere - ...