David Lauren is the son of fashion designer Ralph Lauren. David works at his father's company in various roles, one of which if President of the Ralph Lauren Foundation. He has played tennis in high school, baseball, basketball, and tennis tournaments at Westin High School, where he graduated with a degree in art and sportsmanship. After graduation, he married Elizabeth Ebenhardt (also spelled in English) in 1984. During his life Lauren was a member of the band Little Red Band who toured the States at the beginning of the 1990s with the name L...
- Born: ( 1971-10-31) October 31, 1971 (age 48) New York City, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Alma mater: Duke University
- Employer: Ralph Lauren Corporation
- Title: Chief Innovation Officer, Strategic Advisor to the CEO, Head of the Ralph Lauren Foundation and Vice Chairman of the Board
- Spouse(s): Lauren Bush (m. 2011)
- Children: 2
- Parent(s): Ralph Lauren Ricky Lauren
- Relatives: Dylan Lauren (sister)
David Lauren Pictures
- The 2021 Met Gala Celebrating In America: A Lexicon Of Fa...
- Rachel Zoe Celebrates Launch Of Women Lifestyle Membershi...
- Berlin Premiere Of HBO Documentary Films 'Very Ralph'
- The George H.W. Bush Points Of Light Awards Gala