1. The second coat of paint should go on "the first" coat.
2. Every month has 28 days in it at least.
3. A man cannot marry anyone if he's dead.
4. Ten can be subtracted from 100 once. After that, it's subtracted from 90, and so on...
5. Electric trains have no smoke.
6. If you lost one pineapple, that was the one you "left."
7. A pound is a pound, no matter what is being measured.
8. Once, after that you are folding it into quarters, then eighths, etc...
9. Neither, since Frankfort is the capital.
10. 40 squares: