Brook Busey (born June 14, 1978), better known by the pen name Diablo Cody, is an American screenwriter, writer, blogger, journalist, and author. She was first known for her candid chronicling of her year as a stripper in the Pussy Ranch blog and her 2006 memoir, "Candy Girl: A Year in the Life of an Unlikely Stripper." Cody achieved critical acclaim worldwide for the script of the 2007 film "Juno," winning the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. Cody also created the Showtime sitcom "United States of Tara," based on an idea by Steven Spielberg. Find news, videos, and pictures of Diablo Cody here.
- Born: Brook Busey (1978-06-14) June 14, 1978 (age 42) Lemont, Illinois, U.S.
- Alma mater: University of Iowa
- Occupation: Writer, producer, author
- Years active: 2005–present
- Spouse(s): Jon Hunt (m. 2004; div. 2007) Dan Maurio (m. 2009)
- Children: 3
Diablo Cody Pictures
- "Jagged Little Pill" Opening Night
- Vanity Fair New Establishment Summit 2018 - Day 1
- Premiere Of Focus Features' 'Tully' - After Party
- Premiere Of Focus Features' 'Tully' - Arrivals
Diablo Cody Lookbooks
Diablo Cody Articles