Donatella Versace (born May 2, 1955) is an Italian fashion designer. She is the sister of the late fashion designer Gianni Versace, and inherited 20 percent of the entire stock market assets of Versace upon his death. She staged her first couture show for the Versace Atelier in July 1998.
- Born: Donatella Francesca Versace (1955-05-02) 2 May 1955 (age 65) Reggio di Calabria, Italy
- Nationality: Italian
- Board member of: Versace Versus Palazzo Versace Dubai Elton John AIDS Foundation
- Spouse(s): Paul Beck (m. 1983; div. 2000) Manuel Dallori (m. 2004; div. 2005)
- Children: Allegra Versace Daniel Versace
- Relatives: Santo Versace (brother) Gianni Versace (brother)
- President: Santo Versace
- Preceded by: Gianni Versace
- Succeeded by: Allegra Versace
- Website: www.versace.com
Donatella Versace Pictures
- Versace - Runway - Milan Fashion Week - Spring / Summer 2022
- The 2021 Met Gala Celebrating In America: A Lexicon Of Fa...
- Versace - Runway - Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2021
- 2020 Vanity Fair Oscar Party Hosted By Radhika Jones - Ar...
Donatella Versace Lookbooks
Donatella Versace Articles