Donatella Versace (born May 2, 1955) is an Italian fashion designer. She is the sister of the late fashion designer Gianni Versace, and inherited 20 percent of the entire stock market assets of Versace upon his death. She staged her first couture show for the Versace Atelier in July 1998.
Donatella Versace Articles
- For the Love of Fashion! Penelope Cruz Will Play Donatell...
- Lady Gaga to Portray Friend Donatella Versace in Third Se...
- Lady Gaga Ventures Out in Public Out of Love for Versace
- Donatella Versace Plastic Surgery
- Report: Donatella Versace Spent $5K on Sunglasses in NYC
- Donatella Versace Stuns in Own Design at Asian Film Awards
- Donatella Versace Misses Models With Personality
- Donatella Versace Still Gets Nervous Over Public Presenta...
- Donatella Versace Talks Sex and Clothes
- Famous Italian Tanorexics