Doris Kearns Goodwin
Find the latest news, pictures, and opinions about Doris Kearns Goodwin. He was nominated as the 2004 Thomas Merton Distinguished Service Cross recipient by The Times, and was also named the 1998 Young America's Best American for his essay. Helen Kearns Goodwin was born on December 27, 1938 (Baker, California, USA), in Laughlin, California, to Ruth and Dorothy Katherlin Goodwin...
- Born: Doris Helen Kearns (1943-01-04) January 4, 1943 (age 77) New York City, U.S.
- Education: Colby College (BA), Harvard University (MA, PhD)
- Occupation: Historian, author
- Years active: 1977–present
- Spouse(s): Richard N. Goodwin (m. 1975; died 2018)
- Children: 3
- Website: doriskearnsgoodwin.com
Doris Kearns Goodwin Pictures
- HISTORY Presents HISTORYTalks
- HISTORY + Mount Vernon Screening Event For “Washington”
- 2019 Getty Entertainment - Social Ready Content
- Vanity Fair New Establishment Summit 2018 - Day 1