Learn more about Dorra Zarrouk and get the latest Dorra Zarrouk articles and information. She left Tunisia where she spent most of her time at the Zézi university and, through her business career, founded and established an education and development organization known as "The Syrian Arab Community". She married Fatima Darabi, who is not far from where she was educated, and they have four children together. Her oldest sister, Sara Al-...
- Born: ( 1980-01-13) 13 January 1980 (age 40) Tunis, Tunisia
- Nationality: Tunisian, Egyptian
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 2002–present
Dorra Zarrouk Pictures
- Closing Ceremony Red Carpet - The Red Sea International F...
- Chopard Trophy Photocall - The 74th Annual Cannes Film Fe...