Dries Van Noten
Dries Van Noten is a Belgian fashion designer who dressed actress Cate Blanchett for the 2008 Academy Awards. All of his designs are ready to wear and available for purchase. In 1991 he founded the famous VF Pro, which was a fashion powerhouse but also, more recently, the first garment manufacturing company in the world. He founded the company's Paris office in 1995. During their partnership on Fashion, Cara and Meléline created a catalogue of over 20,000 styles inspired by European influences including the styles for the Italian designers, which Cara and Melé...
- Born: ( 1958-05-12) 12 May 1958 (age 62) Antwerp, Belgium
- Nationality: Belgian
- Education: Royal Academy of Fine Arts Antwerp
- Label(s): Dries Van Noten
- Awards: 2008 - International Award of the Council of Fashion Designers of America
- Website: www.driesvannoten.be
Dries Van Noten Pictures
- "Love Brings Love" Show – In Honor Of Alber Elbaz By AZ F...
- BoF VOICES 2020 - Day 2
- Dries Van Noten : Runway - Paris Fashion Week - Menswear ...
- Dries Von Noten: Runway - Paris Fashion Week Womenswear F...