Dylan Lauren (born May 9, 1974) is the daughter of clothing designer Ralph Lauren, and the owner of Dylan's Candy Bar, the largest candy store in the world, based in New York City. She went to Duke University. She has appeared on several television shows, including: Lola, Fox Nation and Out! The Magazine, The New Yorker. She has also been mentioned on Friends, People and People. She has also appeared as part of Kids' History, A Little History and My Fair Daughter, in the first season of Bravo's Children's Programming. Dylan graduated from Princeton University in 1973 with an M.D. in Drama. She holds an undergraduate degree in Art...
- Born: ( 1974-05-09) May 9, 1974 (age 46) New York City, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Alma mater: Duke University
- Employer: Dylan's Candy Bar
- Title: Owner and President of Dylan's Candy Bar
- Spouse(s): Paul Arrouet (m. 2011)
- Children: 2
- Parent(s): Ralph Lauren Ricky Lauren
- Relatives: David Lauren (brother)
Dylan Lauren Pictures
- The 2021 Met Gala Celebrating In America: A Lexicon Of Fa...
- Dylan's Candy Bar "Spread Sweetness" Event
- HBO's "Very Ralph" World Premiere
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation Hosts Hot Pink Party - ...
Dylan Lauren Lookbooks