Elettra Wiedemann (born July 26, 1983) is an American fashion model of Italian and Swedish descent. She is the daughter of Italian actress and model Isabella Rossellini and American Jonathan Wiedemann. Her uncle, Martin Wiedemann, was a physician living in Mexico, who became the country's physician by way of an 1848 doctorate. He became involved in the medical issues associated with congenital deformity in the United States and introduced...
- Born: Elettra-Ingrid Wiedemann (1983-07-26) July 26, 1983 (age 37) New York City, U.S.
- Alma mater: The New School (B.A., International Relations) London School of Economics
- Spouse(s): James Marshall (m. 2012; div. 2015)
- Children: 1
- Parent(s): Isabella Rossellini Jonathan Wiedemann
- Relatives: Ingrid Bergman (grandmother) Roberto Rossellini (grandfather)
- Height: 5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
Elettra Wiedemann Pictures
- 'The Diamonds Of Botswana' Documentary Screening
- The Cinema Society Host a Screening of DreamWorks and Uni...
- New York Magazine 50th Anniversary Party
- NET-A-PORTER Co-Hosts The GOOD+ Foundation's Hamptons Sum...
Elettra Wiedemann Lookbooks