Elizabeth Sulcer is a a stylist and the former fashion director of Blackbook.com. Prior to this post, he worked in retail and had written articles for publications, including USA Today, The Observer, and New York Times. He earned a Bachelor of Arts in Urban Design from Johns Hopkins University and graduated of Ohio State University in 2007 with a degree from the University of North Carolina at Asheville. Twitter @Salicero...
- Citizenship: American
- Education: Brown University
- Alma mater: Rhode Island School of Design
- Occupation: Fashion stylist
- Employer: Vogue Italia, BlackBook Freelance (2010-present)
- Agent: La La Land
Elizabeth Sulcer Pictures
- FGI's 2021 Night Of Stars
- MONCLER MONDOGENIUS - 8 Moncler Palm Angels
- Alo Wellness Department Dinner
- REVOLVE Gallery NYFW Presentation And Pop-up Shop At Huds...