Elsa Zylberstein (born 16 October 1968) is a French film, TV, and stage actress. After having a dramatic education, Zylberstein began film career in 1989, and has appeared in about 50 films. She won the César Award for Best Supporting Actress for I've Loved You So Long (2008). Zylberstein has appeared in the numerous major films of the 1990's including The Mummy's Child (2000), The Man Who Lived (2004), and The Night Watch (2006). She became director and producer after a successful run on VHS during which she collaborated on the original César Prize. She holds acting and directing awards in Los Angeles, Los Angeles Film Festival, The Hollywood...
- Born: Elsa Florence Zylbersztejn (1968-10-16) 16 October 1968 (age 51) Paris, France
- Other names: Elsa Steiner
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 1989–present
- Website: www.elsa-zylberstein.com
Elsa Zylberstein Pictures
- Chanel : Photocall - Paris Fashion Week - Haute Couture S...
- Chanel Metiers D'Art 2021-2022 : Photocall At Le 19M
- Re-production Of Silent Documentary Film Directed In 1895...
- Lumiere Award Ceremony - The 13th Film Festival Lumiere I...
Elsa Zylberstein Lookbooks