(Getty)Emma Stone turns 26 today, and if we've learned anything about celebrities, it's that they don't celebrate these things in the traditional fashion. We can only imagine she'll do little bit of everything to commemorate the occasion.
Call it an educated guess, but we're pretty sure this is Emma's 15-point birthday to-do list.1. Wake up feeling refreshed and ready to embrace the day: 2. Work out:
3. Squeeze in some COS-play:
4a. Briefly freak out about getting older: 4b. Compensate with some ice cream:
5. Collect oneself:
6. Get ready to hit the town: 7. Invite only the most excited people: 8. Go out to a fancy dinner:
9. Get sauced: 10. Don't let emotions get in the way of quality selfie opportunities: 11. Go dancing: 12. Debate the merits of Gandalf:
13. Get into some trouble: 14. Go home to Andrew Garfield:
15. And, above all, have a freakin' blast: Happy birthday, Emma!