Check out featured articles and pictures of Emma Weymouth In 2009 she founded the UK's first female-first global company and founded its website, Marchioness.com . On 18 April 2014, she announced she was leaving her role as director of media relations at MTV Video Marketing, where she has worked since 2001.
- Born: Emma McQuiston (1986-03-19) 19 March 1986 (age 34) London, England
- Spouse(s): Ceawlin Thynn, 8th Marquess of Bath (m. 2013)
- Parents: Oladipo Jadesimi Suzanna McQuiston
- Occupation: Fashion model, socialite
Emma Weymouth Pictures
- "Aline, The Voice Of Love" Red Carpet - The 74th Annual C...
- 2021 Royal Ascot - Fashion, Day Three
- TRIC Awards 2020 - Red Carpet Arrivals
- The Business Of Fashion Presents VOICES 2019 — Gala Dinner