A zine about Eric, with news, pictures, and articles. Although Eric is often considered a male, Eirik can sometimes be identified, such as in the case of Eric the Hero, a character who stands on the shoulders of his subjects and who tries his hardest to impress, even to the point of...
- Pronunciation: English: / ˈ ɛr ɪ k / ERR -ik French: [eʁik] Romanian: [ˈerik] Erik Swedish: [ˈêːrɪk] Dutch: [ˈeːrɪk] (listen) Erich German: [ˈeːʁɪç] (listen)
- Gender: Male
- Meaning: "sole ruler", "eternal ruler"
- Epsom Races
- Ice Hockey - Winter Olympics Day 16
- Medal Ceremony - Winter Olympics Day 14
- Nordic Combined - Winter Olympics Day 13