Eric Holder, (born January 21, 1951) is a former Deputy Attorney General of the United States. He was on Obama's Vice-Presidential selection committee and has been named Attorney General by Barack Obama. He was nominated by President Bush in June 2006, at the time under oath by Attorney of the State of Florida, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder was born at 2 Mar-21, 1958. He attended Northwestern University as well. He is a registered nurse with an FISC-accredited program and has practiced at least seven counties. Since 1985, Mr. Holder has served as the State Attorney for New Miami, and also served as the State Director...
- President: Bill Clinton
- Deputy: David W. Ogden James M. Cole Sally Yates
- Preceded by: Virginia Riley
- Succeeded by: Judith Bartnoff
- Born: Eric Himpton Holder Jr. (1951-01-21) January 21, 1951 (age 69) New York City, New York, U.S.
- Political party: Democratic
- Spouse(s): Sharon Malone
- Children: 3
- Education: Columbia University (BA, JD)
Eric Holder Pictures
- City Of Hope Spirit Of Life Gala 2019 - Inside
- 2019 Getty Entertainment - Social Ready Content
- Soul Music Icon Aretha Franklin Honored During Her Funera...
- Memphis Marks 50th Anniversary Of Martin Luther King Jr's...
Eric Holder Articles