Opinions and recommended stories about Erin Stewart The final straw followed an announcement that she would be running for the Democratic Primary as well, but she was unable to overcome her personal financial problems, which included paying for her legal fees. After years of campaigning against Governor Brian Branstad, who was considered an unpopular candidate, Stewart was finally decided the winner of Tuesday's debate because Democrats were losing big to independent Vermont candidate Bernie Sanders for the White House. As such,...
- Preceded by: Tim O’Brien
- Born: Erin Elizabeth Stewart (1987-05-04) May 4, 1987 (age 33) New Britain, Connecticut, U.S.
- Political party: Republican
- Education: Central Connecticut State University (BA)
- Website: Government website
Erin Stewart Pictures
- John Varvatos Book Signing at John Varvatos Houston
- Invictus Games - Day Three - Road Cycling
- Invictus Game: Day 3
- Broadway Opening Of "A Little Night Music" - After Party