Evan Ross (born August 26, 1988) is an actor, and Diana Ross' son. He is known for roles in "ATL" and "Pride." In 2007, he recorded an album. See more news and photos of Evan Ross here. In March 2017 he released his second single "A Little Night" (recorded live at a recording studio in Los Angeles), which was received by the audience as well as some minor critics. On April 18, 2018 Ross appeared...
- Born: Evan Olav Næss (1988-08-26) August 26, 1988 (age 32) Greenwich, Connecticut, U.S.
- Occupation: Actor, musician
- Years active: 1999, 2006–present
- Spouse(s): Ashlee Simpson (m. 2014)
- Children: 1
- Parent(s): Arne Næss Jr., Diana Ross
- Relatives: Rhonda Ross Kendrick (maternal half-sister), Tracee Ellis Ross (maternal half-sister), Leona Naess (paternal half-sister)
Evan Ross Pictures
- Nights Of The Jack Friends & Family Night 2020
- Global Soundemic Hosts California's 1st Drive-In Dance Pa...
- Tings Magazine Private Dinner at the Private Residence of...
- Warner Music Group Pre-Grammy Party - Inside
Evan Ross Lookbooks
Evan Ross Articles