All you need to know about Eve Hewson, complete with news, pictures, articles, and videos. In March 2017 she appeared as her own character, The White House Correspondents Association Correspondent in The Imitation Game 2 (2016). In 2016, she starred in the upcoming comedy A Better Tomorrow: Life Among Friends (released in July). In 2018, she appeared in Netflix's The People v. O.J (produced by Mark Burnett), in which she also...
- Born: Memphis Eve Sunny Day Hewson (1991-07-07) 7 July 1991 (age 29) Dublin, Ireland
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 2008–present
- Parent(s): Bono, Ali Hewson
Eve Hewson Pictures
- 2020 Sundance Film Festival - "Tesla" Premiere
- WarnerMedia Lodge: Elevating Storytelling With AT&T - Day 4
- The IMDb Studio At Acura Festival Village On Location At ...
- The Vulture Spot Presented By Amazon Fire TV 2020 - Day 4
Eve Hewson Lookbooks
Eve Hewson Articles