Famke Beumer Janssen (born November 5, 1964) is a Dutch actress and former fashion model. She is best known for her roles in 'GoldenEye,' 'Nip/Tuck' and as Dr. Jean Grey/Phoenix in the 'X-Men movies.' Janssen is also a UNODC Goodwill Ambassador for Integrity. Find Famke Janssen news, videos, and pictures here.
- Born: Famke Beumer Janssen c. 1964 (age 55–56) Amstelveen, Netherlands
- Alma mater: Columbia University
- Occupation: Actress, director, screenwriter
- Years active: 1992–present
- Spouse(s): Kip Williams (m. 1995; div. 2000)
- Relatives: Antoinette Beumer (sister) Marjolein Beumer (sister)
Famke Janssen Pictures
- IFC And The Cinema Society Host A Screening Of 'Three Chr...
- 'Death Of A Salesman' At Piccadilly Theatre - Press Night
- Netflix Emmy Party
- Netflix's 71st Emmy Awards After Party
Famke Janssen Lookbooks
Famke Janssen Articles