Famke Beumer Janssen (born November 5, 1964) is a Dutch actress and former fashion model. She is best known for her roles in 'GoldenEye,' 'Nip/Tuck' and as Dr. Jean Grey/Phoenix in the 'X-Men movies.' Janssen is also a UNODC Goodwill Ambassador for Integrity. Find Famke Janssen news, videos, and pictures here.
Famke Janssen Pictures
- IFC And The Cinema Society Host A Screening Of 'Three Chr...
- 'Death Of A Salesman' At Piccadilly Theatre - Press Night
- Netflix Emmy Party
- Netflix's 71st Emmy Awards After Party
- Ted Sarandos' 2019 Annual Netflix Emmy Nominee Toast
- Premiere Of 20th Century Fox's "Dark Phoenix" - Red Carpet
- Premiere Of 20th Century Fox's "Dark Phoenix" - Arrivals
- World Premiere Of Netflix's 'When They See Us'
- Famke Janssen Hits LAX
- 2018 Up2Us Sports Gala Celebrates Service Through Sports