Get ready to experience an explosion of feelings.
Clearly, today is a momentous day in music history. Adele's latest album, 25, finally dropped, and it is everything you wanted and so much more. It's been too long, but the Grammy-winning singer took her time for a reason. After being exposed to the magnificence of Adele's latest tracks, you might find yourself staring out the window and pondering about the meaning of life and whether you'll ever be able to function normally again. Undoubtedly, 25 does not disappoint, and it will reinforce your faith in modern music. But don't be frightened by your overwhelming surge of emotions because only Adele can make feelings of anger and pain feel so good. Here are the emotional stages that you'll probably experience while listening to Adele's new album, 25.
1. Crying hysterically because what is life?
2. Thinking about your 8th grade boyfriend or girlfriend and wondering what went wrong.
3. Canceling all your plans, so you can lament about the past.
4. Hoping that the rain will disguise your tears.
5. Wanting to listen to all of Adele's albums, but you can't find them.
6. Feeling a tad melodramatic because you can't listen to 25 with your best friend.
7. Internally combusting and realizing that Adele is your spirit animal.
8. Missing people you don't even know.
9. Wondering if you'll ever get over your ex.
10. And just when you thought you were emotionally stable again, Adele will hit you like a wave.
Thanks for all the feelings, Adele. We missed you most ardently.