Francois-Henri Pinault (born May 28, 1962) is a French businessman who is married to Salma Hayek. He is the CEO of PPR, which owns Gucci, among other brands. Find more pictures and articles about Francois-Henri Pinault here.
- Born: ( 1962-05-28) 28 May 1962 (age 58) Rennes, France
- Education: HEC Paris
- Occupation: Businessman
- Years active: 1985–present
- Net worth: US$44.1 billion (October 2020)
- Title: President and CEO of Kering President of Groupe Artémis
- Spouse(s): Dorothée Lepère (m. 1996; div. 2004) Salma Hayek (m. 2009)
- Children: 4
- Parents: François Pinault (father), Louise Gautier (mother)
Francois-Henri Pinault Pictures
- Giambattista Valli : Front Row - Paris Fashion Week Women...
- Bottega Veneta - Front Row - Milan Fashion Week Fall/Wint...
- Gucci - Front Row - Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2020/21
- 31st Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Film...
Francois-Henri Pinault Articles