Check out featured articles and pictures of Frank Gilroy He later graduated from The College of St. John's in St. Petersburg, Florida, where he then moved to Manhattan on a seminary project. He attended the University of Pennsylvania, where he worked at Harvard College from 1926-1929. He received his master's degrees in English and American Studies from Northwestern University in...
- Born: Frank Daniel Gilroy (1925-10-13) October 13, 1925 New York City, New York, U.S.
- Died: September 12, 2015 (2015-09-12) (aged 89) Monroe, New York, U.S.
- Education: Dartmouth College (BA) Yale University
- Notable awards: Pulitzer Prize for Drama (1965) Tony Award for Best Play (1965)
- Spouse: Ruth Gaydos (1954–2015)
- Children: Tony, Dan, and John
Frank Gilroy Pictures
- The New York Musical Theatre Festival Preview
- 63rd Annual Writers Guild Awards - Inside
- 63rd Annual Writers Guild Awards - Arrivals