Welcome to the Gary Lennon zine, with news, pictures, articles, and more. He began producing fiction and television as a writer, but not in high school and didn't attend college. He then traveled with Aimee, with whom he had an intellectual exchange. She began working as his translator for twenty-five years, but she failed to make progress. In her first eight years writing, she produced fourteen short stories and three novels that were successful. Since then, she has written twelve short stories on television and she has two long...
- Occupation: Playwright, Television writer, producer, director, showrunner
- Years active: 1991–present
Gary Lennon Pictures
- 2020 Winter TCA Tour - Day 8
- 50th NAACP Image Awards - Show
- 50th NAACP Image Awards - Press Room
- 50th NAACP Image Awards - Arrivals