Gayle King (born December 28, 1954) is a TV personality and writer best known for being best friends with Oprah Winfrey. Welcome to the Gayle King zine, with news, pictures, articles, and more.
- Born: December 1954 (age 65) Chevy Chase, Maryland, U.S.
- Education: University of Maryland, College Park
- Occupation: Broadcast journalist, magazine editor
- Years active: 1981–present
- Title: Co-Anchor of CBS This Morning, Editor-at-Large of O, The Oprah Magazine
- Spouse(s): William G. Bumpus (m. 1982; div. 1993)
- Children: 2
Gayle King Pictures
- "Freestyle Love Supreme" Opening Night
- "Scenes From A Marriage" Special Screening
- Variety's Power of Women Presented by Lifetime - Inside
- Variety's Power of Women Presented by Lifetime - Arrivals
Gayle King Lookbooks
Gayle King Articles