Gemma Ward (born November 3, 1987) is an Australian model and actress. When she was 16, she was listed by 'Vogue' as one of the modeling world's "It-Girls." She appeared in the suspense thriller "The Strangers" opposite Liv Tyler, although her character, Dollface, was masked for the entirety of the film. The latest installment in The Black Balloon is due to come out in November 2018. More: http://www.vogue.com/star-stories/meredith-ward-the-black-bullstorm/...
- Born: ( 1987-11-03) 3 November 1987 (age 32) Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Occupation: Model, actress
- Years active: 2003–present
- Partner(s): David Letts
- Children: 3
- Hair color: Blonde
- Eye color: Blue
- Agency: IMG Models (New York, Paris, Milan, London, Sydney)
Gemma Ward Pictures
- Christopher Esber - Runway - Afterpay Australian Fashion ...
- Christopher Esber - Backstage - Afterpay Australian Fash...
- An Alternative View Of Afterpay Australian Fashion Week 2021
- NGV Gala 2019 - Inside
Gemma Ward Lookbooks
Gemma Ward Articles