Georgia May Jagger
Georgia May Jagger (born January 12, 1992) is the youngest daughter of Rolling Stone's front man Mick Jagger and model Jerry Hall. Georgia is a fashion model and current face of Versace and Chanel. , Virginia where she spent many summers. She is based in the District by private schools, which she has spent her childhood spending on the South and West Coast for the University of Michigan. She also studies journalism at Richmond College School, where she has written some critical essays....
- Born: Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger (1992-01-12) 12 January 1992 (age 28) West End, London, England
- Occupation: Model, designer, businesswoman
- Years active: 2008–present
- Parent(s): Mick Jagger, Jerry Hall
- Relatives: Chris Jagger (uncle), Elizabeth Jagger (sister), Jade Jagger (half-sister), Rupert Murdoch (stepfather)
- Height: 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)
- Agency: IMG Models (New York), TESS Management (London)
Georgia May Jagger Pictures
- Saint Laurent : Photocall - Paris Fashion Week - Womensw...
- Missoni - Runway - Milan Fashion Week - Spring / Summer 2022
- NGV Gala 2019 - Inside
- NGV Gala 2019 - Georgia May Jagger And Lizzy Jagger Portr...
Georgia May Jagger Lookbooks
Georgia May Jagger Articles